Service Level Agreement
1. Coverage and Terminology
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) relates to you ("the customer") in relation to the monthly fee that you pay to The Web Showroom ("us") for various services including website hosting. The SLA only applies if your account with us is current (eg, not overdue) and your website is hosted on our proprietary CMS "Mission Control".
The term "uptime" means the percentage of a calendar month that the content of the customer's website is available for access by third parties via HTTP and/or HTTPS, as measured by us.
2. Service Level
- Objective: Our objective is 100% uptime for all customers.
- Downtime: Unless covered in the exceptions section below, if the uptime of a customer's website is less than 99.9%, The Web Showroom will issue a credit to the customer for the following month's monthly fee. The credit issues will be based on the following:
(averages based on 30 day month)
99.9% to 100%
98.0% to 99.8%
95% to 97.9%
90% to 95.9%
89.9% or less
0mins to 43mins
43mins to 14.5hrs
14.5hrs to 36hrs
36hrs to 72hrs
More than 72hrs
The credit paid is based on the monthly fee you paid for the affected account. If you have more than one account with The Web Showroom, each account will be assessed on an individual basis.
Customers will not be eligible for a credit under this SLA for downtime caused by, or relating with:
- Circumstances beyond The Web Showroom's reasonable control. This may include, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. The Web Showroom is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. The Web Showroom will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of The Web Showroom;
- Failure of access circuits to the The Web Showroom's Network or it's upstream providers, unless such failure is caused solely by The Web Showroom;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of The Web Showroom;
- Issues with FTP, IMAP, POP, or SMTP access;
- False SLA breaches that relate to The Web Showroom's measurement system, rather than actual SLA breaches;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and/or upgrades (as noted below we will endeavour to offer 24 hour notice of maintenance and/or upgrades but this is not always possible;
- DNS propagation;
- Customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorised by the customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., HTML, ASP, CGI, Perl, etc), any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of The Web Showroom's Terms of Conditions;
- e-mail or webmail delivery and transmission.
4. Maintenance Procedure
- The Web Showroom will endeavour to announce any scheduled maintenance at least 24 hours ahead of time to the customer.
- The Web Showroom reserves the right to perform emergency maintenance without any prior notification, should it be deemed necessary to protect and maintain the security and/or integrity of the Service.
5. Request For Payment and Payment
In order to be eligible for a credit, the customer must make a written request to The Web Showroom. Each request in relation to this SLA must include the customer's WebsiteID, and a log of the dates and times of the unavailability of the website. Any request must be received by The Web Showroom within ten (10) business days of the end of the calendar month to which the claim relates. If the unavailability is confirmed by The Web Showroom, a credit will be applied within two billing cycles after The Web Showroom's receipt of the customer's credit request. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this SLA, the total amount credited to a customer for a particular month under this SLA will not exceed the total monthly fee paid by the customer for the month relating to the affected service.
Call us now on 1800 981 442