Online Marketing Sales Representative | BDM (Sydney / SEO & PPC)
The Web Showroom is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing online marketing companies. We are experts in search engine optimisation (SEO), Google AdWords management (PPC) as well as conversion optimisation. Recently we placed 30th in the 2011 Smart50. This is a list of Australia's fastest growing small-medium size companies.
Our team of just over 30 online marketing and web design professionals work in a funky office in a converted Surry Hills terrace just 300m from Sydney Central Station. We are down to earth, hardworking and we value staff with a no nonsense attitude. We work in a boom industry and love to see our staff succeed and grow as we do!
About The Opportunity.
As a Sales Representative with The Web Showroom you will sell our range of online marketing services to customers across Australia from our Sydney Office. You will be expected to sell in a sophisticated business to business manner. You will be problem solving for your clients and identifying the best way for them to succeed through our services. There is no cold calling or hard selling in this role. All prospects are warm and will have contacted The Web Showroom to learn more about our online marketing services (SEO, PPC etc). Many of our clients locate us via the web by typing in keywords such as: website design Sydney. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a friendly workplace. We have a young and dynamic atmosphere in the office and you will look forward to coming into the office each day.
Your ability to sell effectively will see you succeed within this role, along with the following key skills:
- Strong B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Experience selling online marketing products would be preferred although not mandatory (SEO, SEM, PPC, Google AdWords etc). If you don’t have online marketing sales experience, some experience in marketing or media sales would be an advantage.
- At least an interest in websites and the internet. You don’t need to be a nerd (nerds are welcome) but you need to be familiar with the web and just how important it has become!!!
- Good time management & organisational skills
For the right candidate with a proven sales track record we will be offering an attractive salary package.
Let’s Get Started!
The Web Showroom will provide you with great job satisfaction, welcoming colleagues and ongoing career development. If you feel you fit the above criteria, apply via our careers page.