Web Design: Form Builder
One of the most common features that are requested in our web design projects are customised forms. In a traditional web development process each form would be developed by a programmer and additional programming time would be required for any future changes. Using our form builder module our clients have complete control over the forms that appear throughout their website.
What Can Be Done With Form Builder?
Some examples of forms that are commonly used on our websites include:
- A contact form
- A small homepage form to quickly capture leads
- A longer and more complicated form that acts as an online application
- A member or customer survey form
- A reservations form for hospitality, travel etc.
- A booking form for accommodation whereby customers can make an enquiry for a free quote
Any one form can include an unlimited use of elements such as drop down lists, radio buttons, check boxes, text fields, text areas, file upload tools, calendar, and captcha (stops
There are a range of settings for each form that allows you to control things like:
- the number of stages it takes for a form to be completed
- where the form gets emailed once it has been completed (if required the email address can change according to the value selected in a nominated dropdown field)
- whether a user can print or PDF a form when they have submitted it
- whether a user can partially complete a form, save it, and return to complete it at a later date
- the text that a user sees once they have submitted a form
- whether or not a customer is sent an automatic email once a form is completed
Website Design Sydney, Melbourne, & Throughout Australia - Learn More
If you are interested in finding out more about form builder or in learning more about our web design services then we'd love to hear from you. We specialise in helping companies across Australia. This results in The Web Showroom appearing Google for a multitude of search phrases such as Melbourne web design, website design Sydney, and a terms associated with regions throughout the country. Please call us at 1800 981 442 or visit our contact page.
Call us now on 1800 981 442